Have you ever had an amazing idea, but no clue how to accomplish it?
Organizations have this same problem. They know where they want to get to or a vision of the future, but they don't have the slightest idea on how they can get there.
As a Business Analyst, it is your responsibility to bridge this gap... and it is our duty to ensure you know how!
✨ Course enrollment includes activities, handouts, quizzes, 1-on-1 expert support, LIFETIME access, and a money-back guarantee! ✨
This course will take you through our five-step strategy analysis process.
- We start by Analyzing the Current State - we first need to fully understand where the organization as it is today
- Then we move into Define the Future State - to achieve success, we need to understand what success looks like
- Next, we Assess the Risks - every change has risks and the only way to reduce or avoid them is to know what they are
- Then we Determine a Change Strategy - we determine our recommendation from the best options and define how we will make the change
- And finally, we Create a Business Case - document all of the learned elements together to gain approval to move forward with the project
Within each step, you will learn the business analysis techniques, tools, and skills via practical, real-world examples so you can understand how to apply them. This will ensure you not only learn the information but can also utilize it in your current or future business analyst position.
Included with your enrollment:
- Over 8 hours of high quality video lectures that break down the concepts into an easy to understand, step-by-step format.
- A 40-page student workbook to aid in your learning and retention of the information and to give you reference material after the course.
- 10 business analysis templates to provide you the materials necessary to immediately conduct a strategy analysis of your own or while on the job.
- 7 mini-activities to flex your newly trained brain muscles.
- Access to an industry expert to provide you tips and suggestions to start or further your Business Analyst career.
Take a look at what our students are saying:
★★★★★ "This course is a silver bullet for current Business Analysts and for the newbies in this field too." -Aykhan Z.
★★★★★ "This is a great course! The real life examples are great for new or inexperienced BAs to connect to the theories taught to real world. A very comprehensive course and excited for the next courses in this series." -Amy C.
★★★★★ "Great quality work. I like how Jeremy [breaks] everything down, so it's understandable even if you don't have any background in the business analysis. Awesome courses!!!" -Oleg L.
★★★★★ "I landed my first Business Analyst job! I credit The BA Guide's training! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!" -Greta G.
This course is the second course of the Business Analysis Process Series:
- Identify the Problem
- => Conduct a Strategy Analysis <=
- Plan the Project
- Elicit Business Analysis Information
- Organize, Prioritize, and Manage Requirements
- Analyze, Design, and Model Requirements
- Transition to the Solution
- Complete a Solution Evaluation
While it is not required you take the previous courses in the series, it would help your understanding as we build on skills and techniques taught in the previous course lectures.
Whether you are an aspiring or a seasoned Business Analyst, this course is a must.
"Don't wait, jump into The BA Guide!" -Safir K.
We look forward to seeing you in the course!
Hi there! My name is Jeremy Aschenbrenner and I am so glad you have found me!
I am a veteran Business Analyst with more than 1000 completed projects. I've done business analysis work for companies in many industries including health care, telecommunications, automotive, agriculture, consumer goods, financial services, food and beverage, and more.
I created The BA Guide to break down the barriers to becoming a Business Analyst. Throughout our various courses I teach you what you need to know in order to start your Business Analyst career.
But I don't just stop there. Once you have successfully started your Business Analyst career, I ensure you are successful by providing training on techniques, tools, and best practices.
When I am not behind a computer I love to spend time with family and friends, enjoying some warm weather, and if I'm lucky, with a cold drink in my hand and sand between my toes.
I am here to serve you so please don't hesitate to email me ([email protected]) or contact me on social media. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!