BECOME A BUSINESS ANALYST WHO CAN TAKE AN AMAZING IDEA FROM A GRAND VISION TO REALITY BY UNDERSTANDING THE CURRENT STATE OF AN ORGANIZATION, WHAT THEIR FUTURE STATE COULD LOOK LIKE, AND HOW TO HELP THEM BRIDGE THAT GAP.
Use business analysis techniques to create and recommend the best strategies and solutions to help your organization meet its goals.
When an organization has a big idea but doesn’t have a clue how to bring it to life, it is your responsibility as a Business Analyst to help them bridge that gap…
And it’s my responsibility as The BA Guide to teach you how!
This course will take you through my 5-Step Strategy Analysis process
- Analyze the Current State – Learn how to determine where the organization is today so you’re able to move forward fully prepared.
- Define the Future State – Understand exactly how to define what a “successful result” is – in order to achieve success, you first need to understand what success looks like.
- Assess the Risks – Minimize possible pitfalls and stumbling blocks by identifying them early and taking them into consideration in your planning.
- Determine a Change Strategy – Learn how to consider all possible options and determine which to put forward as your recommendation - then, define a strategy for how you intend to make the change.
- Create a Business Case – Document all of the previous elements together in a persuasive and cohesive way that gets you approval to move forward with the project.
Within each step, you’ll learn the techniques, tools, and skills through the use of practical, real-world examples – meaning you won’t just understand the 5 steps, you’ll also know how to apply them.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Let’s hear what our current students have to say:
★★★★★ “This is a great course! The real life examples are great for new or inexperienced BAs to connect to the theories taught to real world. A very comprehensive course and excited for the next courses in this series.” – Amy
★★★★★ “I am a college student that is studying science. Not once did I ever consider business as a career option for me. That goes to say I do not have a business background. However, Jeremy explains fully and in detail of each lecture perfectly to where I can understand. This is awesome.” – Sandhya
★★★★★ “The courses provided by Jeremy and the BA guide are fantastic! I'm currently working through my 5th Business Analysis course and I continue to be amazed at the quality of the courses. I have learned an incredible amount and would recommend the course to anyone looking to increase their business skills.” - Camden
What is included with the course?
- Over 8 hours of high-quality video lectures that break down all the concepts covered into an easy to understand, step-by-step format.
- A 40-page Student Workbook that will enhance your learning and your information retention from the course, as well as giving you reference material after you’ve completed the course.
- 10 Business Analysis Templates so you have all the tools you need to immediately conduct a strategy analysis while on the job.
- 7 Practice Activities to help you cement what you’ve learned and give you an opportunity to put your newly acquired skills to the test.
In addition to all the tools you’ll need to start conducting strategy analysis, you’ll also get a foot into the industry by way of an industry expert…
I’m not just the instructor who wrote this course, I will also act as both a resource and a mentor to guide you to a long and rewarding career in Business Analysis!
Still not convinced?
★★★★★ “Another great course in The BA Guide / Jeremy Aschenbrenner series. Although you can take this course individually, I highly recommend that anyone considering this course get the entire series and work through them sequentially. Well worth it.” – Liz
★★★★★ “Great quality work. I like how Jeremy brakes everything down, so it's understandable even if you don't have any background in the business analysis. Awesome courses!!!” - Oleg
★★★★★ “I'm in consulting and I have been able to compare what I've learned so far with the materials taught in the course and it's great because I can pick up the concepts and look at my next projects with this approach. I recommend it for anyone that wants to get into consulting.” - Carlos
And if you’re still not sure – here’s my promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I’ll give you a refund – no questions asked!
Whether you are an aspiring or a seasoned Business Analyst, this course is a must.
This course is the second course of the Business Analysis Process Series:
- Identify the Problem
- => Conduct a Strategy Analysis <=
- Plan the Project
- Elicit Business Analysis Information
- Organize, Prioritize, and Manage Requirements
- Analyze, Design, and Model Requirements
- Transition to the Solution
- Complete a Solution Evaluation
Whilst taking the previous course isn’t a requirement, I do recommend it as it will help your understanding of the material covered as we will be building on skills and techniques taught in the previous course lectures.
By the end of this course, you’ll have learned how to analyze an organization’s situation and subsequently recommend the best strategies to help them take their “big idea” from vision to fruition.
So, if you want to earn the prestige of being able to say you’re a Business Analyst who can help organizations make their goals a reality, enroll today.
Hi there! My name is Jeremy Aschenbrenner and I am so glad you have found me!
I am a veteran Business Analyst with more than 1000 completed projects. I've done business analysis work for companies in many industries including health care, telecommunications, automotive, agriculture, consumer goods, financial services, food and beverage, and more.
I created The BA Guide to break down the barriers to becoming a Business Analyst. Throughout our various courses I teach you what you need to know in order to start your Business Analyst career.
But I don't just stop there. Once you have successfully started your Business Analyst career, I ensure you are successful by providing training on techniques, tools, and best practices.
When I am not behind a computer I love to spend time with family and friends, enjoying some warm weather, and if I'm lucky, with a cold drink in my hand and sand between my toes.
I am here to serve you so please don't hesitate to email me ([email protected]) or contact me on social media. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!