Learn How to Ace Your Interview and Start Your Business Analyst Career
Overcome job interview anxiety by learning and practicing how to prepare for and conduct yourself within the Business Analyst interviewWatch Promo
This interactive course is designed to not only provide you the knowledge necessary to ace your Business Analyst interview, but it also does so with practical, real-world application of the learned information via a live mock interview.
It's only natural to feel anxiety about a job interview. Someone is about to scrutinize your appearance, mannerisms, what you say, and how you say it.
The stakes are high, and unfortunately, large amounts of pre-interview anxiety can really sabotage your performance. Frayed nerves can lead to serious interview mistakes, including blanking out, blurting, babbling, sweating, and fidgeting. If you aren't careful, the interviewer will be so distracted by your nervous habits that they won't even remember your strengths and qualifications.
There is only one way to combat interview nerves... by being prepared.
We can help you get there!
This interactive course is broken up into two parts.
PART 1: Self-Paced Learning - Here you will learn:
- What to research prior to your interview
- Top 50 most common Business Analyst interview questions and how best to respond
- How to conduct yourself during an interview (what to wear, what to bring, how to act)
- Techniques to keep you top-of-mind after the interview
PART 2: Apply Your New Knowledge - Live mock interview!
- Live, 60-minute mock interview session with Jeremy (The BA Guide)
- Simulates a real-world face-to-face (virtual) or phone interview (your choice)
- Immediate post-interview feedback on strengths and areas for improvement
Hear What Our Students Are Saying:
"Jeremy is very easy to understand and provides his knowledge in a no-nonsense way." -Sharon D.
"This is an extremely helpful reference. None of the information is rocket science, but it is presented by a professional who has been a job seeking side as well as in the hiring role. I'm making a career change to the world of business analysis, and the guidance is appreciated. Thanks" -Reubin D.
This course is best utilized by those students who have...
- Learned the foundational Business Analysis skills via online courses, in-person classes, or from relevant job experiences.
- Created a resume that highlights their leverageable skills
- The enthusiasm to utilize their knowledge and experience to start their career as a Business Analyst
I can't wait to help you! Enroll today.
Hi there! My name is Jeremy Aschenbrenner and I am so glad you have found me!
I am a veteran Business Analyst with more than 1000 completed projects. I've done business analysis work for companies in many industries including health care, telecommunications, automotive, agriculture, consumer goods, financial services, food and beverage, and more.
I created The BA Guide to break down the barriers to becoming a Business Analyst. Throughout our various courses I teach you what you need to know in order to start your Business Analyst career.
But I don't just stop there. Once you have successfully started your Business Analyst career, I ensure you are successful by providing training on techniques, tools, and best practices.
When I am not behind a computer I love to spend time with family and friends, enjoying some warm weather, and if I'm lucky, with a cold drink in my hand and sand between my toes.
I am here to serve you so please don't hesitate to email me ([email protected]) or contact me on social media. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!